California Historical Landmarks in Santa Clara County
California Historical Landmark 898
770 Lincoln Avenue
This historic adobe was built in 1836 by a native Californian, Roberto Balermino, on Rancho de los Coches. The property was officially granted to him by Governor Micheltorena in 1844. A larger one-story dwelling was built in 1847 by the new owner, Antonio Suñol. The second-story frame structure and balcony were added in 1853 by Captain Stefano Splivalo.
California Registered Historical Landmark No. 898
Plaque placed by State Department of Parks and Recreation in cooperation with the Santa Clara County Historical
February 11, 1977
The Roberto-Suñol Adobe is also National Register Listing 77000344.
Historic Adobe Buildings