National Register of Historic Places in Santa Clara County
The Roberto Adobe was built in 1836 by Roberto Bellarmino, a Valley Indian.
The Suñol-Splivalo House was built by successive owners as an expansion of the small adobe. Part of the ground floor was added in 1854 by Antonio Suñol. An expansion and a second story were added in 1875 by Captain Stefano Splivalo.
When we photographed the building in 2011, it housed law offices.
The Roberto-Suñol Adobe is also California Historical Landmark 898.