Napa County Points of Interest
The marker reads:
A fine example of Victorian architecture, this building was erected in 1892 by M. G. Richie. For many years it has served the city's business community. In 1893 the hall and banquet rooms upstairs were leased to Saint Helena Lodge No. 93 Free & Accepted Masons. The Lodge purchased the building in 1972.
Sam Brannan Chapter No.1004
E Clampus Vitus
March 27, 1976
Some Masonic Halls in California
Other Masonic Halls in The American West