William H. Corlett (1856-1937)
William H. Corlett was the son of William P. Corlett who established the family in Napa in 1875.
William pere established a planing mill around 1882. William fils and his brother Robert operated the planing mill as Corlett Bros., Enterprise Planing Mill. The mill grew to be the largest in Napa County and served Napa, Solano, Sonoma, and Yolo Counties.
In 1911, William H. Corlett purchased his brother's interest and continued the operation of the mill. By this time, William H. Corlett was both an architect and a builder. He designed and built numerous buildings in Napa County and Oakland.
In addition to his architectural practice, Corlett operated a planing mill, served on the Napa City Council for three terms and on the Napa County School Board for eleven years.
|Name||Year||Address||City||Sort Address||Sort Name|
|Alexandria Hotel||1910||840-844 Brown Street||Napa||Brown 0840||Alexandria Hotel|
|Manasse Mansion||1886||443 Brown Street||Napa||Brown 0443||Manasse Mansion|
|Migliavacca Mansion||1890||1475 Fourth Street||Napa||0 Street 04 1475||Migliavacca Mansion|
|Napa County Hall of Records||1916||Courthouse Plaza||Napa||Coombs||Napa County Hall of Records|
|Napa Post Office||1932||1352 2nd Street||Napa||0 Street 02 1352||Napa Post Office|
|Noyes Mansion||1903||1750 1st Street||Napa||0 Street 01 1750||Noyes Mansion|
|Richie Block||1892||1335 Main Street||St. Helena||Main 1335||Richie Block|
|St. Helena Carnegie Library||1908||1360 Oak Avenue||St. Helena||Oak 1360||St. Helena Carnegie Library|
|Wulff House||1885||549 Brown Street||Napa||Brown 0549||Wulff House|