National Register of Historic Places in Yuba County
A marker near the bridge reads:
Built in 1860, the Oregon Creek Covered Bridge was floated from its foundations by the flood waters from the breaking of the English Dam in 1883. It was restored to place by using ox teams and log rollers, but was turned end for end in the process.
Columbia Parlor No. 70
Native Daughters of the Golden West
May 16, 1965
Historic Covered Bridges in California
Historic Covered Bridges in Oregon