National Register of Historic Places in Churchill County
The Churchill County Courthouse is a two-story, frame building designed by Reno architect Ben Leon and built in 1903. The courthouse adopts a simple, Neo-Classical design defined by a monumental, pedimented portico supported by paired Ionic capitals.
The courthouse is in good condition and retains its historic integrity. The building served as the Churchill County Courthouse from its construction until 1973; it is currently used for county offices.
Source: NRHP Nomination Form