National Register of Historic Places in Sonoma County
The Queen Anne Pinschower House is one of the largest houses in the village of Cloverdale. It was built in 1901 of clear heart redwood and remodeled in 1913 by Brainerd Jones. Its most notable feature is the placement of a uniquely designed turret at each corner of the building: one round turret, one octagonal turret, and two square turrets.
The house is open to the public as a Bed and Breakfast Inn.