National Register of Historic Places in Contra Costa County
Don Francisco Galindo married Maria Dolores Manuela Pacheco, the daughter of Don Salvio Pacheco. In 1856, Don Francisco built for his wife a ranch house which combined elements of the Greek Revival and Italianate styles. The name of the architect has been lost.
In 1880, the original six-room house was expanded to ten rooms to accommodate the eldest son, Juan, and his wife, Marina.
The house remained in the Galindo family until 1999 when Ruth Galindo, the last direct descendent of the family, deeded it to the city of Concord.