National Register of Historic Places in Klamath County
This two-story brick building in the Georgian style was designed by Portland architect Harold D. Marsh.
It is significant as the home of the only successful municipal library operated in Klamath Falls in the period of its historic growth and upbuilding, 1910 to 1930.
Together with the City Hall on the neighboring block across 5th Street, the old Library makes up an historical municipal building ensemble illustrative of Klamath Falls' period of high promise before the Great Depression.
The building now houses city administrative offices.
Adapted from the NRHP Nomination Form.