National Register of Historic Places in Josephine County
The Lundburg House is a distinctively imposing high-style example of Craftsman architecture in an excellent state of preservation. The architect and builder are as yet unknown.
George Lundburg was a lumberman and banker who through his real estate dealings contributed substantially to the upbuilding of Grants Pass between 1911 and 1920. In 1914, the year in which he occupied his new house, he was a director of the First National Bank of Southern Oregon.
Adapted from the NRHP nomination submitted in 1987.