National Register of Historic Places in Jackson County
The Gothic Revival Trinity Episcopal Church, constructed in 1894-1895 from drawings by local builder W. J. Schmidt, is Ashland's sole unaltered 19th century church still in use for services by its original denomination.
It is also the second-oldest unaltered church in the Episcopal Diocese of Oregon still in use for services. The other is Grace Church, Astoria, built in 1886. Of the seventy-five parishes and organized missions in the Diocese today, approximately twenty-five had 19th century church structures. Of these twenty-five buildings, only four remain.