National Register of Historic Places in Churchill County
The Holy Trinity Episcopal Church consists of four buildings: the church, the vicarage, the garage, and the guildhall. The simple woodframe church, built in the Late Gothic Revival style, is the oldest of the group having been constructed in the fall of 1907.
Holy Trinity Episcopal Church is associated with the first flush of settlement and community development in Fallon. Due to the convergence of significant federal investment in irrigation construction, the establishment of a new and prosperous agricultural district, and a mining boom in a nearby mining district, Fallon grew from a dusty crossroads into a substantial community in a relatively short period of time.
From 1907 through the 1920s, Fallon continued to grow and mature. Indeed, a sure sign of a community having achieved a level of permanence and stability was the establishment of church groups and the construction of houses of worship. Holy Trinity Episcopal Church and its associated buildings are tangible reminders of this significant early period in Fallen's history.
Source: NRHP Nomination Form