California Historical Landmarks in Mendocino County
California Historical Landmark 714
Mendocino Presbyterian Church
44831 Main Street
This is one of the oldest Protestant churches in continuous use in California. Organized as the Presbyterian Church on November 6, 1859. The building, constructed of redwood was dedicated on July 5, 1868.
California Registered Historical Landmark No. 714
Plaque placed by the California State Parks Commission in cooperation with the
Native Sons of the Golden West.
November 7, 1959