California Historical Landmarks in Calaveras County
California Historical Landmark 735
298 South Main Street
18 April 2008
(Click Photo to Zoom)
This structure was erected in 1852 by B. R. Prince and G. Garibardi for a general merchandise business. Improved in 1857 with living quarters on the second floor, it is still used for living and warehouse purposes.
California Registered Historical Landmark No. 735
Plaque place by the California State Park Commission in cooperation with Princess Parlor No. 84, Native Daughters of the Golden West, July 31, 1960.