Points of Interest in the City and Borough of Juneau
This three-story woodframe building, measuring twenty-three by sixty-seven feet, was built in 1898 as a boarding house and converted into a hotel and cafe in 1927.
It has a concrete foundation, a flat roof, wood siding and cornerboards. The first floor has a band of picture windows and the second and third floors have double hung windows with the third floor windows having arched heads. The front facade has a parapet and a denticulated cornice.
The Scandanavian Rooms contributes to the Juneau Downtown Historic District.