National Register of Historic Places in Beaver County
The Hotel Low, an example of excellent stone work on a commercial structure, is one of four remaining business blocks that best document Beaver's commercial history.
The building at one time served as a dwelling on the first floor and hall on the second. By 1917, it housed a millinery business and lodging facilities. In 1923 additions were made to the structure and it became the Hotel Low, serving in Beaver's role as a popular tourist and traveler stop.
Source: NRHP nomination form submitted in October, 1983.