Historic Sites and Points of Interest in Siskiyou County
A one-story business house owned by J.P. Smith occupied this site until the fire of 1871.
Rebuilt in 1875, the structure witnessed many business ventures including several general merchandise stores and a Greek restaurant.
The second story false front, pressed-metal façade was added by new owners Morrison and Lash in 1896.
Con Brown's Billiard Parlor operated here for twenty-one years. During World War II, Conly Brown gave his billiard tables to the Tulelake Japanese Relocation Center.