San Francisco Historic District: Clyde and Crooks Warehouse District
425 Brannan Street was built in 1924. Character-defining features include two-story height and rectangular massing; smooth-finish stucco cladding; flat roof; projecting cornice; dentil molding and egg and dart molding; recessed panels and parapet; piers; and belt courses.
The Clyde and Crooks Warehouse District exemplifies warehouse and industrial construction after the 1906 Earthquake and Fire. The district contains nineteen properties, twelve of which have historical significance. The other seven properties consist of two buildings constructed after 1935 and five surface parking lots.