San Joaquin County Points of Interest
The guild hall of this church, completed in 1889, is an outstanding example of Nordic Architecture. The church was completed in 1892.
Saint John's and all older churches in the city received land from Stockton's founder, Capt. Charles M. Weber.
Saint John's Episcopal Church and Guild Hall were designated as Stockton Historical Landmark No. 6 in 1971.