California Historical Landmarks in San Joaquin County
California Historical Landmark 165
North Center Street Between East Channel and East Miner
Site of a two-story adobe-and-redwood house built in 1850 by Charles M. Weber, founder and pioneer developer of Stockton. One of the first elaborate residences and landscaped gardens in the San Joaquin Valley, it remained Captain Weber's home until his death in 1881.
Citation from California Office of Historic Preservation