Plumas County Points of Interest
A Clamper plaque reads:
The 1851 Spring Garden Ranch sat on the Beckwourth Trail one mile west. About 1900 the town grew on the present site. At one time there were 500 people here.
Located on the railroad, it served mines, mills and ranches for many years.
Plaque installed and dedicated by
Las Plumas del Oro No. 8 ECV
June 10, 1995