Historic Sites and Points of Interest in Placer County
A marker on the front of the building reads:
Roseville Tribune and Register Building
Built in 1915 as Roseville's first funeral parlor.
Acquired in 1924 by the Brill family to house the Roseville Register-Tribune our local newspaper until 1947.
Acquired in 1998 by Donald Smith and Breene Kerr.
Special recognition to Donald Smith and Breene Kerr for the 2000 renovations.