Historic Sites and Points of Interest in Placer County
A marker on the front of the building reads:
The Owl Club Building
Built in 1920 for a grocery store operated by Louis Manfredi.
In 1925, the Gee family opened a Chinese restaurant on the 2nd floor, operating it until 1978.
In 1934, Frank Vincent converted the market to the "Owl Club."
In 1993, the building underwent renovation and re-opened as a micro-beer bar.
Special recognition to Ralph & Dinah Wilson for the 1993 renovation.