Historic Sites and Points of Interest in Placer County
A marker on the front of the building reads:
1908 Building built by A. B. Broyer and operated as a furniture store.
1914 Purchased by M. B. Johnson and operated as a hardware store.
1936 Purchased by Ulisse Gemignani and Louie Milani, opened as the Onyx Saloon featuring 22 foot long onyx bar.
1946 Acquired by Bruno Romani.
Special recognition to the Romani family for the 1998 renovation.