National Register of Historic Places in Napa County
The Carneros Creek Bridge is a single span, earth filled closed spandrel masonry arch. The two-lane bridge has a length of approximately 35 feet and a width of 28.5 feet. The masonry structure is comprised of square cut stone laid in regular courses.
In 1914 the bridge was widened by using materials from the original quarry and salvaging and moving as much as possible of the original parapet railing. As a result, the bridge retains its original 1896 appearance.
Source: NRHP nomination form.
The Stone Bridges of Napa County