California Historical Landmarks in Napa County
California Historical Landmark 878
First Presbyterian Church Building
1333 Third Street
Designed by pioneer architects R. H. Daley and Theodore Eisen, this church is an outstanding example of late Victorian Gothic architectural styling. It is the best surviving example in this region of the early works associated with Eisen, who later became an important Southern California architect. The First Presbyterian Church has been in continuous use since its construction in 1874. Longest pastorates are Richard Wylie and Erwin Bollinger.
California Registered Historical Landmark No. 878
Plaque placed by the State Department of Parks and Recreation in cooperation with the Napa County Historical Society, May 18, 1975.