National Register of Historic Places in Mendocino County
The Weller House is the oldest house in Fort Bragg. It was built in 1886 for Horace Weller as a one-and-one-half-story Victorian and expanded in 1897 with a second and third stories. Horace Weller selected the finest woods for his house including old growth clearheart redwood of extreme length.
The main floor has an entrance hall and ten rooms. The third floor ballrooom is forty feet square with fifteen foot ceilings and is paneled in polished old growth redwood.
The Weller House is open to the public as a Bed and Breakfast Inn.