California Historical Landmarks in Ventura County
California Historical Landmark 553
5164 East Telegraph Road
On January 22, 1839, Governor Juan Alvarado granted the 48,815-acre Rancho San Francisco to Antonio del Valle. Jacoba Feliz filed a claim against this grant that was dismissed on June 8, 1857. The Del Valle family chose to live on the Rancho at Camulos, later known as the Home of Ramona.
Citation from California Office of Historic Preservation