California Historical Landmarks in San Joaquin County
California Historical Landmark 155
Site of Lone Star Mill
Mackville Road at the Entrance to Stillman L. Magee Park
First built in 1855 by Hodge and Terry.
Burned in 1856 and was rebuilt on it's [sic] present site.
Purchased by S. L. Magee in 1860 and was operated by him for the next 25 years when it was abandoned for lack of business.
Erected by Clements 4-H Club