National Register of Historic Places in Sacramento County, California
The Annex was built in 1936 an 1937. The three buildings are the Auditorium (originally the Fine Arts Building), the Men's Gymnasium, and the Library and classrooms.
The Extensions were built in 1938 and 1939. The two buildings are the Aeronautical Addition and the Engineering Technology Building
The district is the largest and most costly Public Works Administration (PWA) project in Sacramento. The buildings were funded under President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's New Deal Federal Emergency Administration of Public Works, of which the Public Works Administration (PWA) and the Works Progress Administration (WPA) were part.
|Name||Year||Address||Remarks||Sort Address||Sort Name|
|Library||1936||3835 Freeport Boulevard||PWA Moderne and Mayan Revival||1||Library|
|Gymnasium||1937||PWA Moderne with Zigzag Moderne details||2||Gymnasium|
|Auditorium (Fine Arts Building)||1937||Classic Moderne||3||Auditorium (Fine Arts Building)|
|Engineering Technology Building||1939||4||Engineering Technology Building|
|Aeronautical Addition||1939||5||Aeronautical Addition|