Plumas County Points of Interest
The Clamper plaque reads:
Known as Rabbit Creek until 1857. In 1862 a town of three hotels, six large stores and fourteen saloons. By 1890, $93,000,000 in bullion had been extracted from the area.
Dedicated to all those hardy souls who pioneered this part of Plumas County.
Las Plumas del Oro Chapter
E Clampus Vitus