Historic Sites and Points of Interest in Placer County
A marker on the front of the building reads:
Chicago West Building
Between 1916 and 1924, a series of costly and destructive fires leveled many of the original wooden structures of Roseville's north side.
Built in early 1920's by J. H. Herring, this brick structure rose during a wave of rebuilding that followed those fires.
Acquired in 1998 by Feather River 75, exterior improvements were made in 2005.
The City of Roseville and Roseville Chamber of Commerce recognize the owners for their property improvements.