National Register of Historic Places in Coos County
Built in 1920, this building housed the Elks Club until 1980 when the building was closed. It reopened in 1985 after renovation.
When the Elks Temple was built in 1920, the city that is now Coos Bay was named Marshfield, founded in 1853 and named after a town in Massachusetts. The name was changed to Coos Bay in 1944.