National Register of Historic Places in Washoe County
The Reno 20th Century Club, the first women's club in Reno, began in 1894 as part of a national movement.
The building was designed by prominent local architect, Fred M. Schadler, and completed in 1925. It is an interesting vernacular version of Prairie School design with Classical influences.
When we photographed the building in March 2016, it was owned and occupied by a law firm.