Nevada Historic Markers in Lincoln County
Oldest building in Lincoln County. Constructed in 1867-1868 of adobe from the swamps west of town.
Built as a Mormon chapel, used also as a school and recreation hall, it is typical of the development in small Mormon pioneer communities in the inter-mountain West during the mid-1800's.
Nevada Historic Marker 182
State Route 319 in Panaca