Nevada Historic Markers in Lincoln County
This building, popularly known as the Panaca Co-op, was constructed of adobe in 1868, by the (Mormon) "Panaca Cooperative Mercantile Institution" comprising more than 100 stock holders - to meet barter, merchandising and marketing needs. Wagons from Salt Lake drawn by six-mule teams, carried stocks to, and produce from, Panaca and way stations.
Nevada Historic Marker 93
State Route 319 in Panaca