Napa County Points of Interest
The Napa Native Sons of the Golden West constructed this three story steel-framed brick building in 1914. It was the tallest structure in downtown for most of a century.
When we photographed the building in 2018, it was the home of Napa Parlor No. 62 NSGW (instituted in 1885) and Eshcol Parlor No. 16 NDGW (instituted in 1887).
Source: Commemorative marker at the main entrance to the building.