National Register of Historic Places in Napa County
St. Helena High School, built on land donated by Frances Grayson Crane, opened in 1912. The two-story, stone building contained classrooms, a laboratory, a wood shop and a basketball court. It was used as a high school until the 1960s when it was declared seismically unsafe.
After completion of restoration and seismic retrofit in 2003, the building was once again used by students and St. Helena Unified School District employees.