Mono County Points of Interest
Wells Fargo Agency and General Store
This old building has listened to the sounds of civilization passing it's [sic] door for 100 years. The sound of miner, horse and oxen, wagon and stagecoach, auto and plane have all contributed to this symphony of a century. This building has never been without tenant and was first opened by J. R. Morrison as a Wells Fargo Agency and general store in 1868.
Dedicated October 5, 1968
Bodie Chapter E Clampus Vitus
Mono County Board of Supervisors