Historic Sites and Points of Interest in Humboldt County
The original building was constructed in the late 1800s as a warehouse for pioneer merchant A. Berding.
It was remodeled in 1929 to became the meeting hall for various Danish lodges.
Today, it is also the meeting hall of the Native Sons and Daughters of the Golden West.
Source: An interpretive marker on the building.