National Register of Historic Places in Montezuma County
Completed in 1910, the red brick building with cast concrete trim was the center of widespread community activity in Mancos and drew people from neighboring towns.
Designed in the early 20th century Commercial style, it is one of the largest commercial buildings in Mancos and Montezuma County. Although it has the appearance of a three story building on the exterior, the large second floor has a high ceiling designed to accommodate a wide variety of social and recreational activities, from dances and sporting events to stage productions.
Quoted from the History Colorado website.