Havens & Toepke (1874-1916)
Havens was born in New York and moved to California in 1856. As City Architect of San Francisco for twelve years, he designed many schools, none of which survive.
Toepke was a San Francisco native. He entered the office of William Mooser in 1886 to study architecture. Havens hired Toepke in 1890. In 1897, they formed a partnership which lasted until 1915.
|Name||Year||Address||City||Sort Address||Sort Name|
|Contra Costa County Courthouse||1901||625 Court Street||Martinez||Court||Contra Costa County Courthouse|
|Daly House||1895||900-902 Guerrero Street||San Francisco||Guerrero 0900||Daly House|
|Laidlaw-Stanford House||1897||3232 Jackson Street||San Francisco||Jackson 3232||Laidlaw-Stanford House|
|Masky Building||1908||48-52 Kearny Street||San Francisco||Kearny 0048||Masky Building|
|Bartlett Doe Building||1909||153 Kearny Street||San Francisco||Kearny 0153||Bartlett Doe Building|
|Flatiron Building||1908||Market at Sansome and Sutter Streets||San Francisco||Market||Flatiron Building|
|Residence||1901||1964 Pacific Avenue||San Francisco||Pacific 1964||Residence|
|Residence||1905||15 Presidio Terrace||San Francisco||Presidio Terrace 0015||Residence|
|Havens Mansion||1884||1381 South Van Ness Avenue||San Francisco||South Van Ness||Havens Mansion|
|Residence||1891||601 Steiner Street||San Francisco||Steiner 0601||Residence|
|Residence||1908||2957-2961 Washington Street||San Francisco||Washington 2957||Residence|
|Residence||1887||2965 Washington Street||San Francisco||Washington 2965||Residence|