Historic Sites and Points of Interest in Yuba County
A marker, mounted high on the front of the building, reads:
Built at the turn of the 19th Century, originally stood as a stable. Converted to a saloon in the early 1900's, it was also known as a "social club", frequented by ladies of the evening. During the last 40 years it has served as the Twin Cities Rescue Mission, until restored, 1981-1982.
The Mission Building is now home to Yuba-Sutter Congregation Beth Shalom.