San Francisco Landmarks

San Francisco Landmark #48: Charles Dietle House 16 May 2003
(Click Photo to Zoom)
San Francisco Landmark #48
Charles Dietle House
294 Page Street At Laguna
Built 1878

The stick-style residence at the corner of Page and Laguna Streets was designed and built by Henry Geilfuss for Charles Dietle in 1885.

In 1906, after the Earthquake and Fire, Mr Dietle sold it to John DeMartini for a bag of gold that Mr DeMartini had salvaged from his destroyed business.

Today the building houses private law offices.

Prev | Next
San Francisco County: List | Map
California: List | Map
Visit NoeHill on Facebook Visit NoeHill on Flickr Visit NoeHill on Twitter