San Joaquin Valley College
Built through subscription by the residents of Woodbridge and dedicated as Woodbridge Seminary in
1879 by the United Brethren Church, this was the site of San Joaquin Valley College from 1882-1897.
It was then used as Woods Grammar School until 1922, when the building was dismantled.
Historical Landmark No. 520
Plaque erected by the California State Park Commission in cooperation with the Northern San
Joaquin Valley Historical Society May 19, 1959. Dedicated to the memory of the teachers and
students of the college.