National Register of Historic Places in Carson City
The Virginia & Truckee Railroad Depot is a one-story passenger station that accommodated passenger traffic and administrative offices.
Built between September and December 1872 by a V&TRR construction crew, it is a 31 by 181 foot wood frame building that evokes late 19th-century railroad pattern book architecture.
It remained in use until 1950 when the V&TRR ceased operations. It was eventually bought by the Carson City Freemasons Masonic Lodge #1 in 1952 and has since been in use as a meeting hall and commercial office space.
Source: NRHP Nomination Form