National Register #79003458
272 North State Street
The 99 room hotel was built in 1891 and originally named the Curtis House. The brick structure is three stories in height, and stylistically derived
from the Italianate mode. The name was changed in 1894 to the Palace Hotel when J.D. Curtis sold his interest. It is an important architectural representative
of its era, as well as a significant cultural resource....
While the structure has been repaired and refurbished in times past, it has been seriously neglected over the past twenty or so years....
From Historic Downtown Ukiah.