Historic Point of Interest
Central Pacific Railroad Depot
Hall Street Between 4th and 5th Streets
The Arbuckle Depot was built by the Central Pacific in 1876-1877. This depot was not a standard design for the later Southern Pacific.
Only three depots of this design were built in the area, the others were located at Zamora and Lolo. Three other depots of similar design, but different
sizes were also built in Vincent, Dunnigan and Williams. The hip-roofed operator's bay was added in the 1890's
Source: Sidetrack Laser