Stanislaus County Points of Interest
A plaque near the bridge reads:Knights Ferry Covered Bridge
Built in 1864 to replace the original bridge washed away by the flood of 1862. Fastened together with locust pins. A toll bridge until purchased by Stanislaus County in 1885.
Dedicated May 30, 1948 - Rededicated May 2, 1988
Oakdale Parlor No. 125
Native Daughters of the Golden West
Historic Covered Bridges