National Register #79000561
Railroad Square District
Railroad Square Historic District in downtown Santa Rosa, on the Santa Rosa Creek,
is bounded by 3rd Street, Davis Street, Wilson Street, 6th Street and the creek.
It is comprised of 230 acres containg tweleve buildings and one structure of historic
The district includes the 1904 Railroad Depot, one-story brick buildings on 4th
Street built between 1915 and 1925, and warehouses dating from 1888 to 1914
along the railroad tracks.
These commercial masonary buildings are among the few remaining in Santa Rosa,
the others having been destroyed by the earthquakes of 1906 and 1969 and by
The Hotel La Rose
is individually designated as a National Landmark.